Sat, Jul 30|
Tuckaseegee Park & Recreation Center
G.O.A.T. Initiative Saturday Summer Camp
Inclusive tennis instruction and drilling from expert coaches and supervised match play, this tennis hosted by Charlotte Black Tennis Club isn't one to miss.
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Tuckaseegee Park & Recreation Center , 4820 Tuckaseegee Rd, Charlotte, NC 28208, USA
About the event
CAMP DETAILS TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
Our camps are for both boys and girls, ages 5-18 every Saturday starting July 30th. Additonal Satuday's will be added up to two weeks in advance. Feel free to book ahead to ensure your childs spot.
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the program.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: 1.5 hours of tennis training
- Supervision: Coaches participate in all activities
- Snacks: Healthy Snacks & Beverages will be Provided
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low student to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet and a water bottle
- Facility: Campers will play on Tuckaseegee Recreation Center tennis courts
G.O.A.T. Initiative Ticket
+$0.63 service fee
+$0.63 service fee0